Miscellaneous Settings allows for you to make adjustments to secondary in-game features.
Restart Time After Crash - Real pilots don't crash aircraft, right?? Well, if you happen to crash your aircraft in Aerofly FS 2, this setting allows for you to adjust the time (in seconds) it takes before Aerofly FS 2 restarts your session following a crash.
HUD Size - If you have HUD activated, this setting allows for you to adjust the size of the HUD on the screen.
HUD Horizon - This setting toggles Off/On an additional horizon shown on the HUD. This setting acts like a compass.
By turning this setting ON you can have direct interaction to FSWidgets
For those who wish to broadcast flight information onto a device such as an iPhone, iPad, Android device, or even another PC, you can enable and configure the settings shown below. These settings are accessible under Settings/Miscellaneous Settings.
In order for you to set this feature up to work, you must follow the below steps. Note - This feature requires the use of your LAN (Local Area Network) or Local Network, and a basic understanding of your local network.
1. First turn on this feature. Find Broadcast Flight Info to IP Address and switch the setting to “ON”
2. On your secondary device, download a compatible app ( for example ForeFlight ) that is capable of receiving flight data over an IP network (LAN or Home Network). Note - In this demo we will use ForeFlight on an iPad.
3. Set the Broadcast IP Address to your local IP address range, changing the last part to 255. Note - If the local IP address of your PC is 192.168.2.212, you should set this setting as 192.168.2.255. To locate your PC's IP address, go to your command line (CMD), and type: ipconfig /all.
4. The Broadcast Port should remain the default 49002
5 Insure that your secondary device is on the same local network as the PC that you are running Aerofly FS 2 on.
6. Set up your flight as you normally would.
7. Start the ForeFlight app (or your preferred app). To verify your connection is a success (ForeFlight) click on the bottom tab that says “More”, find “Devices”. You should see a box showing Aerofly FS 2 is connected. Note - You should familiarize yourself with the application you are using. ForeFlight provides you with many free features that work well with Aerofly FS 2.