Copyright © 2011-2018 IPACS. All rights reserved.
Aerofly FS 2 Update Version 2.04.03.15 for Microsoft Windows
This update is only compatible with the DVD version of Aerofly FS 2 or if you have
purchased the non Steam version.
Click on the following link to download the update for Aerofly FS 2 for Microsoft Windows.
The size of the download is approximately 960 MB.
>> Download Update to Version 2.04.03.15 for Windows
Run the downloaded executable by double-clicking on it. It doesn't matter
where you copy the file, the updater will automatically locate Aerofly FS 2
simply follow the instructions.
List of changes
• Added Robinson R22 Beta II helicopter
• Changed Improved Vulkan support
• Added Heliports are available as starting points in location menu
• Added over 120 helipads
• Fixed Joystick still active if Aerofly window is in background
• Added Default support for Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder
• Added Default support for Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA PAS helicopter controller
• Added Aircraft selection menu remembers last selected repaint for each aircraft
• Added External pan around camera can be moved towards and away from the aircraft
• Changed Yawstring behavior improved
• Changed Yawdamper turn coordination improved in all aircraft with yaw damper
• Changed B747 and LJ45 crew alerting systems: Added numerous new messages, scrolling through messages, new messages pushed to top, new messages flashing, acknowledge messages to stop flashing, natural delays between cause and warning detection
• Added Some alerts automatically canceled after several seconds, e.g. flashing altitude alerts, flashing master caution and warnings
• Added Brakes are held for you when the simulation is started, increase thrust to start rolling
• Added A320 stall warning speeds calculated from angle of attack and gross weight
• Fixed Q400 button press and hold functions: HSI ILS format, ALT SEL disable, TCAS on/off
• Fixed C172 low fuel warning threshold
• Fixed F18 half and full flap indications
• Added New ( but experimental ) Vulkan renderer
• Added New repaints for Learjet 45 and F4U Corsair
• Added Option to turn off lens flare
• Added Developer camera in public build ( Activate by pressing CONTROL+F8 )
• Changed Xref system now works world wide
• Added All aircraft (except MB339 and F15e) now have all switches, levers and buttons almost fully interactive including sounds
• Added Most yokes can be hidden by clicking their base or center.
• Added Canopies, windows and doors can now be opened in some aircraft.
• Changed Hitboxes for switches are more precise and move with the switch which improves the
precision for VR hands and for the mouse cursor.
• Fixed Several knobs turned in the wrong direction or were too sensitive when using VR hands, this was corrected.
• Added Advanced Autopilot disengages when controls are deflected.
• Added Advanced Autopilot now levels off at altitude constraints.
• Added Advanced Autopilot now features back course localizer capture and tracking.
• Added Advanced Autopilot predicts localizer overshoot and increases bank angle as needed.
• Added A320 twenty-two new MCDU pages with varying functionality. For example; the performance pages
work almost completely and allow to set the v-speeds, acceleration and thrust reduction altitudes,
climb/cruise/descent speeds, decision heights, etc., pages related to editing the flight plan are not
functional yet, so no direct to or waypoint editing yet.
• Added A320 PFDs and NDs show red flags when ADIRS's (or parts of them) are selected to off,
manual source reversion is also mplemented, fly by wire is also affected.
• Added A320 fly-by-wire direct law and alternate law (finally fly a roll or looping with the A320),
ADIRS and ELAC/FAC/SEC flight control computers can be switched off which can cause some
flight control surfaces to become unavailable.
• Changed A320 fly-by-wire improved handling qualities with more accurate roll rate, correct long-term
bank attitude hold even with asymmetric thrust, better compensation for speed and configuration changes
and quicker turn correction for better flight path stability, smoother takeoff rotation.
• Changed A320 improved engine sound mapping with more effects like louder fan buzzing, burner sound
and whining on approach (no new engine sound recordings).
• Added A320 wind sounds for spoilers, flaps and gear, more advanced landing gear extension/retraction sound,
cabin chime and more.
• Added A320 windows can be opened, tables can be pulled out, standby compass can be dropped down,
sun shades can be set down, doors can be opened (not all clickspots for the doors are in reach).
• Added A320 PFD shows status of fly-by-wire control law including advisories to use manual pitch trim.
• Added A320 ND shows speed and altitude constraints along the route and highlights currently tuned VORs or NDBs,
route waypoints can be stepped through in PLAN mode, TCAS rose is displayed when on.
• Changed A320 less drag in clean configuration, more drag with flaps out for a more realistic deceleration on final.
• Added A320 autopilot vertical speed protection mode that obeys vertical speed target to keep airspeed within safe range.
• Added A320 autopilot climb mode protection which activates when flying into overspeed and causes the auto-thrust
to revert to speed • mode to prevent further acceleration.
• Changed A320 autopilot SRS mode only engages with flaps extended.
• Added A320 single engine operations with auto-thrust (set thrust lever to MCT detent).
• Added A320 flaps are not extending when too fast (cruise lock).
• Added A320 gear can't be operated above 260kts, ECAM warnings show up when attempted otherwise.
May require to circle the gear lever to reset the faults.
• Added A320 brakes get hot after landing and can be cooled with the brake fans or by flying with gear extended.
• Added A320 several new ECAM warnings.
• Changed A320 more realistic approach category display.
• Changed A320 more realistic flight warning computer flight phase switching.
• Added A320 preliminary APU and ground power (when parking brake set).
• Added A320 PFD, ND and ECAM boot sequence.
• Added A320 pilot loud speaker knob changes volume of altitude callouts.
• Changed A320 ECAM wheel page was overhauled.
• Fixed A320 climb detent now snapping better when thrust levers are retarded.
• Fixed A320 initialization on runway less bouncy.
• Fixed A320 higher texture resolution of the overhead annunciator lights.
• Added LJ45 new repaints.
• Added LJ45 full electric system featuring a dark cockpit and incl. preliminary ground power which is available when parking brake set.
• Added LJ45 fuel system including gravity feeding from fuselage tank (currently already empty)
no weight loss or engine failure simulated yet.
• Fixed LJ45 wind sounds for spoilers, gear and windshield were missing a file and are audible now.
• Changed LJ45 3D model refined (e.g. cockpit coloring).
• Changed LJ45 flight model slightly (pitch down moment from engines reduced, pitch rate is dampened better,
pitch trim values more realistic).
• Added LJ45 master warning, master caution and crew warning panel (CWP) which shows indicates emergency
battery draining warning, reverser unsafe warning, entry door warning and others.
• Added LJ45 annunciator test.
• Added LJ45 door can be opened, sun shades, glarshield can be pulled out.
• Added LJ45 thrust lever detents and engine rating readout on EICAS.
• Changed LJ45 new reverser logic with appropriate status readouts on EICAS and warnings on CWP.
• Added LJ45 secondary pitch trim: set switch to “SEC” before using the pitch trim selector on the pedestal.
• Added LJ45 steering can be disabled by pressing the autopilot disengage button or key, can be enabled with the nose wheel steering button near the gear lever.
• Added Q400 head up guidance system (HGS).
• Fixed Q400 both condition levers can be moved together with VR hands or right mouse button held down.
• Added Q400 engine relight is available in the air when fuel cut off was selected accidentally and
condition levers are moved back to the start/feather position or above.
• Added Q400 engine torque overtravel for up to 125% emergency power when levers are moved with VR hands
or mouse (may happen on accident when throttle axis is slammed forward or when throttle was not at idle when aircraft is loaded).
• Changed Q400 propeller feathering is now slower which is more gentle to the passengers and removes transient over-torque.
• Added Q400 emergency/parking brake can be pulled to an intermediate setting.
• Fixed Q400 clean state bleeds are on and windshield is heated, engine de-rates are now correctly selected.
• Added Q400 started work on electric system (with only minimal effect on existing systems so far).
• Added B737 ADF tuning.
• Added B737 radar decision height can be set with “push to set” button on radar altimeters.
• Added B737 windows can be opened.
• Added B737 annunciator test, yoke memory unit, yoke checklists, altitude alert.
• Added B737 preliminary APU implementation and ground power (available when parking brake set).
• Added B737 manual electric bus transfer (no effect but looks and sound cool).
• Added B737 metal bar to set all landing lights on.
• Added B737 autopilot trim can be disabled.
• Fixed B737 autobrake warning now showing more accurately.
• Fixed B737 was rolling to the side at low speeds.
• Fixed B737 tiller was oriented the wrong way.
• Changed B737 flight model setup was improved, maximum thrust now more accurate, a lot more drag with flaps out and less drag in clean config, slower stall speed with flaps full.
• Added B747 radio navigation page with similar functions like the existing A320 radio navigation page.
• Added B747 annunciator test.
• Added B747 yoke checklists.
• Added B747 upper and lower rudder work independently.
• Added F18 E-bracket shown on HUD when gear extended.
• Added F18 HUD displays flight path ladder or pitch ladder depending on several different factors,
the display will appear off-center during crosswind.
• Added F18 HUD reject mode to declutter the view.
• Added F18 HUD radar/baro switch including warning when radar is selected above 5000ft.
• Added F18 approach lights on nose gear strut (red/yellow/green depending on angle of attack).
• Added F18 throttle lever stop at full military thrust.
• Added F18 canopy can be opened.
• Added F18 wing fold can be stopped at intermediate position (HOLD).
• Fixed F18 slight issue with the autopilot modes not being displayed properly on the up front controller (UFC).
• Added Pitts engine can be turned off and back on.
• Added Pitts full electric system.
• Added Pitts canopy can be opened.
• Added B58 landing gear cannot be retracted with idle power, throttle has to be advanced in order
to retract the landing gear - just like in real world aircraft (it's a feature not a bug!).
• Added B58 gear up warning annunciator when flaps full and gear up or when throttle at idle.
• Added B58 annunciator light test.
• Fixed B58 flap deflect 30 degrees.
• Fixed B58 landing gear sound no longer triggered when aircraft loaded.
• Fixed C90GTx landing gear sound no longer played when aircraft loaded.
• Fixed C90GTx now has only three flap positions: Up, Approach, Down.
• Added C90GTx annunciator test and landing/taxi switch warning when gear up and lights still on.
• Added C90GTx detents on power lever.
• Fixed C90GTx autopilot vertical speed target was going off the scale.
• Changed C90GTx reduced altitude callout volume.
• Added Extra route and waypoint overlay to moving map.
• Added Extra canopy can be opened.
• Added F4U new repaints.
• Added F4U tail wheel lock.
• Added F4U canopy can be opened.
• Changed F4U removed gun sight.
• Added F15e throttle lever military thrust stop.
• Fixed F15e autopilot toggles between steering modes.
• Fixed F15e parking brake on appropriate switch (on the right side).
• Added P38 parking brake.
• Fixed P38 flight physics changed to allow for a main wheel landing (already published in a recent update, not yet mentioned previously).
• Changed P38 removed gun sight.
• Added C172 doors and windows can be opened and cause drag in flight.
• Fixed C172 flap lever hitbox is larger and now easier in VR.
• Fixed C172 GPS approach no longer shown as armed.
• Added MB339 independent frequencies front and rear.
• Added MB339 control shift added to determine if pilot or copilot is master over the navigation receivers.
• Added MB339 HSI source can be changed to show deviation from route, autopilot uses the current deflection
and follows it (route can be flown by autopilot).
• Added ASG29 more information on the digital display: ground speed, ground track and air temperature.
• Added ASG29 sliding window and canopy can be opened (may cause drag in flight, so leave it closed…).
• Added the Q400 airplane
• Full support for Oculus Touch and HTC Vive controllers
• Added C172 engine start / stop and extended engine simulation