Buildings, trees, aerial images and elevation data covering the entire simulated globe can now be streamed via the internet.
Please note: Streaming has to be enabled manually, in the main menu you can find a new networking button which brings you to the networking menu and the option to enable streaming.
This update is the first step towards world wide coverage in Aerofly FS.
What we have added so far:
- Global cultivation data: 3D buildings, trees, power lines, wind turbines, night street-lights, etc.
- Global aerial images and elevation data with limited resolution, some areas have higher resolution than others
- 10,000+ generated airports with taxiways and runways but without custom made terminals or 3D objects
This experimental beta opens up the rest of the world for you to fly in but
we will of course continue to make high quality custom airports, custom landmarks, etc.
Change-Log (Version 4.03.01.16, 2023-09-22)
- Added option to enable world-wide streaming of cultivation data, aerial images and elevation data
- Added generated world wide airports around the world
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
- Added 3D directional sounds to many aircraft
- Improvements to A380 model, new wings, new engines, new overhead panel, increased texture resolution
- Changed A380 landing gear sequence duration more realistic
- Added A380 NAV tuning by identifier in the MFD
- Improvements to B777 engine model
- Updated Boeing 747, 777 and 787 CDU pages TAKEOFF REF, PERF INIT, VNAV and other pages
- Improvements to 747, 777 and 787 displays: RNP/ANP, LDG ALT, TCAS OFF texts
- Changed B737-500 flight model adjusted
- Changed B737-500 sound improved
- Fixed P38 propeller speed levers