Scenery Request - Australia

• Don't know if it's Australia, Austria or anywhere else, but hope IPACS will continue to make DLC scenery like UTAH or Swiss (but paying DLC of course). Yes there's geoconvert tool but i find hard to make quality scenery. I try between LOWI and Swiss for example but quality satellite photo (bing or VE) need some working (colours, clouds...) . And i don't speak to make airport or more...

What i love with aerofly it's VFR flight with great performance in great scenery. Not to spend long and difficult (for me :P) hours to make my own scenery. Hope AFS2 will not become an only "do it yourself" simgame and also continue for people who just want flying (because it's so good to fly in this sim ;))

Edited 3 times, last by Raspou (August 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM).

• Don't know if it's Australia, Austria or anywhere else, but hope IPACS will continue to make DLC scenery like UTAH or Swiss (but paying DLC of course). Yes there's geoconvert tool but i find hard to make quality scenery. I try between LOWI and Swiss for example but quality satellite photo (bing or VE) need some working (colours, clouds...) . And i don't speak to make airport or more...

What i love with aerofly it's VFR flight with great performance in great scenery. Not to spend long and difficult (for me :P) hours to make my own scenery. Hope AFS2 will not become an only "do it yourself" simgame and also continue for people who just want flying (because it's so good to fly in this sim ;))

The geoconvert tool is just an addendum to the core Aerofly product to give users more flexibility, and to be able to make their own "special areas" that we won't end up making.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff