So I wanna build an airport

• From what I can see in the images, you have a ton of overlapping vertices in your groundpoly. In other words, the mesh is way to dense. Did you use the qualtize and cap methods for making this, following the tutorial?

Your runway and apron have to have separate assigned ID's and I don't see any vertex coloring. The runway and apron have to be solid red while the other areas solid black.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi

Managed to correct the problem, I had collapsed the stack which seems to get rid of any vertex weights, once I added more edit poly modifiers and re-did the vertex weights all was ok.

The mesh does not have any overlapping vertices and I asked the question before about mesh density, I used the kingman mesh to compare and modelled using that as my base. The new tutorial shows a different method and mesh density, perhaps the wiKi can be updated to say which is better. How we get to the mesh shouldn't make a difference its simply if its too dense or not.

My textures appear very bright in the sim but at least its all showing up.

I have made tracks for racing sims and aircraft models for FSX/P3D but this method is definately weird to say the least, I guess practice will make perfect,

Thanks to all for your input

Steve

• Yes, collapsing the stack will definitely play havoc with the outcome :)

I'm glad that you got it working now.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Can you make it compatible with BLENDER - it's free and an awesome 3d App.

We are actually looking at ways to add the plug-in for Blender. Please give more time for this though.

Regards,

Jeff