Steering plane on ground

• There is a steering tiller in the control settings. The tiller is what controls the nose gear in an A320, B737, B747 and Q400 (and others).

If you don't assign any tiller the rudder will be used together with some speed information to fade out the tiller command in higher speeds.

If you have pedals you can use your twist joystick to control the tiller, that feels quite realistic.

• By the way, since the latest AFS2 release (with modifications for the Q400) the nose wheel ground steering has become strongly over-reactive (at least for the C172 and DR400, I haven't tested other aircraft yet).

What changed in tmd files compared to previous versions and how can we revert to a less touchy ground behaviour?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Cheers guys "TILLER" was what I was after now to assign something on the joystick that feels good, everytime I use the yaw in the Q400 it beeps like it's saying no no no lol. Am thinking I might use the left and right slider at the front of the throttle for yaw and keep the twist for the Tiller as it seems comfortable 😎

• Cheers guys "TILLER" was what I was after now to assign something on the joystick that feels good, everytime I use the yaw in the Q400 it beeps like it's saying no no no lol. Am thinking I might use the left and right slider at the front of the throttle for yaw and keep the twist for the Tiller as it seems comfortable 😎

Yep, the nose wheel should be straight, otherwise the takeoff warning sounds if you advance the power for takeoff.