And to specifically address Edward's questions...
1. It's just only changing the switch to ON in Miscellaneous?.
2. Do we need to change anything else in Aerofly?.
3. Do we need to enter the ip and port of our computers in the settings field of the FSWidgets application?. Which port?.
4. Do we need to download and install the FSWidgets Network Pack?.
3. Yes, as above the IP address is the address of the computer running AF2, the port number is 58585
4. No the FSWidgets Network Pack is not required