New simmer + 3440x1440 benchmark video

• Hey everbody!

New flight simmer in the forum, I've always loved flight sims since Microsoft Flight Simulator launched when I was a kid, then I saw & bought Aerofly FS 2 on steam which also supports VR (A big selling point for me)! What I love about this game is it makes flying much more easier and enjoyable comparing to other flight sims, not to mention the great sceneries as well! I thought about several game changing features that should be included in the future (Im 100% sure other people here told the devs about):

Sceneries & Airports:

• Middle East hubs (Dubai, Doha & Bahrain)
    • European hubs (Germany, UK & France)
    • Asian Hubs (Hong Kong, South Korea & Japan)

This will give us more destinations and flight routes

Aircrafts & Skins:

• A380
    • A330
    • Boeing 777
    • 787 Dreamliner
    • Qatar airways, Emirates, Ettihad, JAL, Cathy Pacific & KLM skins

Weather:

• Light rain
    • Heavy rain
    • Fog
    • Snow
    • Blizzards
    • Sand storms (never seen this in any flight sim, would be cool to see this in some areas)
    • Live weather for all areas

ATC & Multiplayer:

• Online ATC
    • Offline ATC
    • Multiplayer support (flying in Aerofly FS2 sometimes feels lonely because your flying alone with nothing moving around)
    • AI Airplanes

Training materials & Tutorials:

• Better in-game training school for different aircrafts
    • More detailed tutorials and tips with screenshots in the wiki page (the previous A320 tutorial page really helped a lot .. didnt know how to fly an A320 before reading it)

Hope you guys consider these features for the future :)

Here is a video I recorded in 3440x1440 resulotion (21:9 ultra-wide monitor) with stats and fps counter, the game works flawlessly but some pages in the menu need better alignment

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Many thanks to the devs!

Edited 8 times, last by AlRayes_BRN (August 25, 2017 at 1:21 PM).

• Hi AlRayes_BRN,

thanks for your video.

I think most of the flight simmers here would sign your feature list.

And I know IPACS monitor the forum, so the feature requests will have some influence on their own priority list.

Rodeo