Small Update Released to Fix Bugs

• A new update was released today that includes the following:

* Fixed a bug that caused the pilot figures to be shiny

* Fixed a bug where the trees were floating above the ground in random locations

* Small bug fixes to the A320 and B747 aircraft

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff,

reviving a user request from quite a while ago:

Based on @Jetpacks kind tutorial of how to add a 1st person Pilot,

<[string8][object][graphics_human]

<[uint32][ShowInside][CameraCoPilot CameraJumpSeat CameraPilot]>

the result would yet come as a cam point set inside the skull.

So you see eyeballs and teeth before the panel.

Yes, you can re-define the coordinates of this campoint, but a much better solution is a setup by default.

Proposed solution:

Create a duplicate of [ PilotBody ] but with no head, erase the head vorteces and add the model to .tmd as e.g. [ YourPilotBody ].

Assign it to all aircraft types, as to the respective default .tmd. (Can't think of possible objections).

This is a 30 minute job for one of your modelers, but it needs to be done.

While at it:

Adding a co-pilot model that is visible both as 1st person and seeable from Pilot cam view would be highly appreciated.

currently we can see the Pilot model from Co-Pilot seat, but not vice versa.

Summary: Unmanned cockpits have been the most stupid thing in flight sim history. Terminate that once and for all.

Many thanks in advance.

• Jeff.

I am very sorry to have to ask you this but I'm tired of looking for it, yet I know the answer will be simple.

Where do I find this patch?

Thanking you.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Hi Overloaded.

Have her onboard, cruise to 5000ft, then pause then ???????

Jim

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH