How to fix an image using GIMP

• @OP,

Well, I don't know of any magic since the line of separation isn't straight, but if you use the Free Select Tool and do your best to get one of the two areas selected, then you can try various color balance, saturation, etc tools to try to match the other side. There isn't an "auto" process for that that I know of. Do a Google search for photo color matching??

• @OP,

Well, I don't know of any magic since the line of separation isn't straight, but if you use the Free Select Tool and do your best to get one of the two areas selected, then you can try various color balance, saturation, etc tools to try to match the other side. There isn't an "auto" process for that that I know of. Do a Google search for photo color matching??

Thanks Whitav8

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• Open the photo in GIMP.

Go to Colors > Levels to open the Levels dialog.

Press Pick, which looks like a pipette with a gray stem.

Press somewhere on the photo using the gray point picker to define what is a mid-gray tone. ...

When the colors look natural, press OK.

Well GIMP is just fine for what it is a free photo editing program.

I use GIMP, and my XP-Pen Star 06 Wireless Tablet works almost perfectly with it .