• After a long time disconnected from this forum due to serious family problems, again I come back, with the pretension of trying to update a bit, at least, with some of the progress made in the forum since my absence.

I have already seen a new aircraft, (Q400) and a powerful tool (SDK) for computer users, and those who otherwise have programming skills.

Before exposing anything else, I would like to resolve an apparent failure in the air brakes of both the F-15 and the F-18. Both brakes are activated by pressing the assigned key, but only the wheel brake is deactivated, and NO, the air brake, when the assigned key is not pressed. Which is the reason?. What should I do to restore this apparent anomaly?

Kind Regards: Delfin

• It iworks fine if you define an axis for the airbrakes. I use the GF-TQ6 from GoFlight with six axes, four for the engines, one for airbrake and one for the flaps.

Thomas

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Contagem de

I think it has not been understood: I did not say that the brake did not brake, I said that it is not disabled (just like the wheel brake) when no key is pressed (key assignment).
    Prior to unloading the Q400, at the users' disposal, these two brakes (wheel and air), when they stopped pressing, both were deactivated simultaneously, and now it is not.
    Now I ask: how should this brake be deactivated at present?