London & UK Airports

• Hi Guys,

So I've been using Aerofly FS2 for the past 4 weeks or so, using an Oculus CV1 which is fantastic.

I previously used X-Plane, however, the immersion you find in Aerofly against XP11 and other flight sims, isn't comparable in my opinion.

I live in London and would love to fly from Heathrow and other UK Airports, however, currently, I haven't seen any plans for UK regions on the forum or news updates.

I am not a developer and wouldn't attempt/have the time to create scenery myself, however, I wondered if there are plans in the pipeline from either IPACS, ORBX or independent developers, looking to implement 3D (similar to New York) scenery into AF2 for London/the South East and other parts of the UK, as it's an ideal departure location into Europe or across to the US.

Aside from that, the system is fantastic and although there are a number of real world features lacking, I'm sure IPACS are fully aware and will cater to that end of the market over the coming months and years.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from anyone on the above.