Keyboard sensitivity for throttle

• Hi,

is it possible to tweak the keyboard sensitivity for power? I barely can adjust my power in 3-4% steps, so that fine adjustments are quite hard to achieve... I tried to reduce my keyboard sensitivity under win, hardware, but it doesn't seem to affect throttle settings in FS2...

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Yoyo

• Hi and welcome to our forum.

At this time the answer is no but it is also best to just use a controller or joystick for flying, you will have more options with calibrating.

If you haven't yet, please visit our wiki as it will give you a lot of information to get you going.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi Jeff,

thank you for your answer!

I tried to record some flights for my projects, and I thought that the use of a keyboard recorder would be fine. Indeed, it seems to perform well, but only the power key seems not to reproduce every time exactly the same inputs, wich leads to problems (especially for landing). I own a thrustmaster Warthog, but I never seen that it could be possible to record the hotas inputs... A flight-recording option would be a great stuff, but I'm not sure if it's the priority at the moment for the Devs...

Best regards,

Yoyo