Runway Lighting not Displaying

• You will need to add at least one model to your airport (real or virtual) for the lighting to display.

Take a look at this thread as it will show you how to do this easily:

Here

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi Jeff,

Canberra Airport (YSCB) Runway 17 has T-Vasis approach lights.

How would I add this to the .tsc file?

Cheers

Gooseno1

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• Hi Jeff,

Canberra Airport (YSCB) Runway 17 has T-Vasis approach lights.

How would I add this to the .tsc file?

Cheers

Gooseno1

The only lights available currently are denoted on the wiki HERE

Take a look and se if it helps you.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Are you trying to get the lights to work in general or are you just bummed that the T-Vasis lighting system isn't available yet?

This is a rare system to begin with but I will see if it can be added.

Regards,

Jeff

• Runway lights, other than the PAPI light system, only show up at night in AFS2. During daylight hours they are not visible, at least on my system. Perhaps that is why the gentleman thinks the lighting system is not working?

No, he is specifically asking about adding a T-Vasis lighting system which we don't have available yet.

Regards,

Jeff

• Are you trying to get the lights to work in general or are you just bummed that the T-Vasis lighting system isn't available yet?

This is a rare system to begin with but I will see if it can be added.

Hi Jeff, I have no issues with lights working, but yes, In Australia we still have T-Vasis.

It would be great if you could add it for the Aussies :-)

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift