• Hello All.

Can someone please tell me, how can I check whether I downloaded the large update that's been mentioned about the Q400. Unfortunately through

an incident within my job, I have lost some memory bank so I try to write information down, but this question I have no idea on.

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Jim. TARANAKIAN.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• You can start by opening Steam and clicking on Aerofly FS2 Flight Simulator, you will see a list of items. Under that list look for 'Aircraft - Q400' followed by Installed.

Then check your Aerofly version, it should be at EA4.80.

And finally, in-game you have the Q400 available to you.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff.

I feel terrible saying this. No trouble following your instructions but not the EA4.80. I got a couple of mates to check me, Unfortunately it's just not showing. Don't know what to do now except take that it has been installed.

Thank you for your help.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Jim,

in Steam, make sure that Aerofly FS2 is set to auto update, and make sure that you have enough hard drive space. You should be at EA4.80 as it's the latest released version.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff