Program freezes after a short flight, sound remains.

• Just had a new small update via Steam. But by performing two succeeding flights, the program+screen freezes and the (last?)sound remains playing.

No further reaction via any button or mouse-knob possible. Had to perform hard reset. The Area I was flying was the SF area and with 2 different planes.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• This sounds like it could be your graphics card driver. Please make sure that you have the latest GPU drivers available.

Also, what are your system specs?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I have flying from the beginnnig of FS2 till yesterday without an issue. Just today, after a small (latest)update via Steam it occurs.

My system is a highend system with latest nVidia updates on my graphics card GTX970 Strix with 4GB graphics RAM.

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• The latest update would not have caused this as it was just a small fix to the flight school process.

You could start by deleting the main.mcf file located in your documents\aerofly FS2 folder. You will then need to just reset your graphics settings.

There could be something going on with your PC configuration somewhere causing this, maybe a heat distribution problem?

Is this happening in VR by any chance?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I have reset my complete system, run again some general updates, rebooted the PC again...and...good news, FS2 runs again smooth as before.

So this issue may be closed as be solved. Thank you 'drhotwing1' for your support.