• Hi IPACS Team,

I was wondering if you could give us some update about the ATC. Challenges of implementation, how completed is the feature at this point, how do you plan it to make it work... It was an important feature requested by the community since the beginning, but little information regarding the progress has been posted. :)

• All that I can say at this time is that it's in the process of being worked on.

When will you be able to say something more? It has been "being worked on" for the entire 10 months I have owned the program, and it has been made clear by IPACS that it is the top priority. When it has been suggested that ATC be placed on a back burner for a while so other features can be developed the idea was rejected.

I actually do not think ATC is the most important thing missing from the sim, but given that things like weather or night lighting or water texture or many other things will not be able to be available until after it is finished, many of us would really like to be given more than that usual answer. I'm sure you are tired of hearing that question over and over again, but the fact that it is being asked over and over again should tell you that the user base needs more information.

Hopefully you are being coy and ATC will be available when the sim is "released" in the near future. Then we can move on to other important missing features.

• Unfortunately there were other priorities that caused ATC to be placed on the back burner but it's now back on track, however, this does not mean that it's ready to be released. ATC is a very complex feature, and to do it right it's going to take time.

I will certainly provide more information when it's time to release information about it, as I always do.

Also, i'm not being coy, i'm a straight shooter and tell it like it is, even if sometimes it's not what you want to hear. Being worked on means exactly what it reads, even if ATC takes another 6 months (which i'm not saying it will or wont) to be completed then that's how long it will take.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I was sure you couldn't say much drhotwing1, so I was hoping to just hearing some ideas you have for it, so we can have some expectations. I know ATC is a complex system and it can go from very simple to very complex feature. Anyway, just trying to get some info. ;)