Will ATC work in VR?

• By which I mean will there be a dialog box visible inside the VR window, or will we have to access any choices by pressing real world keyboard buttons?

To be honest I have been mostly flying FS 2 for ten months, so I don't really miss ATC anymore, but once it is available I'm sure I will feel like I should use it. I hope that its use in VR has been part of the plan from the start.

• I love that Touch will be used for controlling instruments and interfaces!

Though, how exactly could you use Touch when also having your hands on a joystick and some type of throttle? (haven't checked out the current support to be honest...). I think Touch could potentially work as a combined throttle / hand to manipulate instruments.

• I love that Touch will be used for controlling instruments and interfaces!

Though, how exactly could you use Touch when also having your hands on a joystick and some type of throttle? (haven't checked out the current support to be honest...). I think Touch could potentially work as a combined throttle / hand to manipulate instruments.

I completely agree. However, hopefully the investment they make in enabling Touch to control things will mean that when the all VR gloves come out in the next few months they will also work, and you can still have your hands on the joystick.

Phil

VR Flying with Oculus Rift, DOF Reality 3DOF Motion Platform, G-Seat, B737 ACE Yoke, Saitek Multi Panel, "Re-engineered" Saitek Yoke (all the buttons/levers minus the yoke), overclocked i7-6700k, 16GB, GTX1080ti