I have not been successful convering IPACS Library Objects to tmb files using AC3D - files attached

• Ed - please give us some time with this. Our priority right now is getting Aerofly out of early access. There will be an announcement very soon regarding a couple more goodies as well. We do understand that a good tutorial for AC3D users is necessary and I give my word that you will get one.

Ray - as I mentioned a couple of times here already, users will be able to submit their work once we finalize the tools available to everyone. Some work that's being done currently may need to be redone or reconverted once the tools are finished. This is why i'm holding back at the moment releasing user created work related to cultivation.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I agree, Ed. I keep hoping some of the scenery and airport builders will be able to share their work with others. Right now, I think the kink in the distribution hose is the lack of knowing how to get in touch with each other. If we had some sort or protected wall to leave a message or email address for another user then we could share some of these creations. PMs would solve this problem but, that is not the only way, of course.

Regards,

Ray

Yup Ray, probably using the conversations feature here in these forums we can get in touch with each other and share our email addresses, kind of a PM to let us know each other and share our work.

Cheers, Ed

• Ed - please give us some time with this. Our priority right now is getting Aerofly out of early access. There will be an announcement very soon regarding a couple more goodies as well. We do understand that a good tutorial for AC3D users is necessary and I give my word that you will get one.

Thanks Jeff, keep up with your good work.

Cheers, Ed