Update: taxing to gate

• Hello All.

I am using Aerofy FS2 SE. Apparently there was an update issued 6th of October called 'taxing to gate' which had a lot of fix's contained.

Is this update installed automatically, or does the owner need to installed it. If it's the latter, where can I find it please.

Many thanks, and great news about Colorado coming soon.

Taranakian, Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Hi Jim,

You should be at version EA5.00 now. There were actually a couple of updates since that one that needs to get installed.

To insure that you have the latest version, set your download preference to automatic:

In your games listing in Steam find Aerofly FS2 Flight Simulator and right click on it. Select preferences and go to updates tab and select 'always keep this game up to date'

This will insure that you always have the latest version installed.

I highly suggest that you have Aerofly up to date to avoid any issues while playing.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Ah, thank you Jeff. Luck was on my side. All the best.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH