• You may already know this, but I couldn't find it in a different thread. I've found two small glitches on the f-18 model.

First, when I bring up the default livery, I don't have a HUD displayed. The HUD loads when I change liveries, and when I return to the original livery, the HUD then appears and remains there throughout that session. Restarting the program resets the issue.

I'm having some trouble with the NWS/NWS HI features. When the model first starts, you get NWS HI which is great when you taxi around the airport. Once you achieve a certain speed or take off, NWS becomes the default (great for landing, lousy at tight ground turns), and nothing short of changing the livery will reset it.

I hope this helps.

By the way, I'm totally addicted. I can't go back to 2-D, and as much as I like other simulators, you folks have found the perfect combination of fluid movement, eye-catching graphics, and flight physics that make me want to use the program way too often! If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Thanks,

Ray Schmidt

• I've not noticed that first glitch you stated, but one of my viewers taught me how to fix the second...

Nose Wheel steering gain is changed with the "Autopilot Deactivate" key on the ground. You'll want to bind it to something handy.

I just started recently too, and really enjoying it!

Cheers!!

• I've not noticed that first glitch you stated, but one of my viewers taught me how to fix the second...

Nose Wheel steering gain is changed with the "Autopilot Deactivate" key on the ground. You'll want to bind it to something handy.

I just started recently too, and really enjoying it!

Cheers!!

I've never had the first issue,

the nose wheel steering in the real world works by holding down the autopilot disengage trigger on the stick if I remember correctly. We currently only have a toggle which resets once the nose gear lifts off the ground. So as BelGoede said correctly just use the key for autopilot disengage / disconnect / deactivate on the ground to set it back on.

Regards,

Jan