Real life compared to VR

• 4. When you're flying for real, there is no room for serious mistakes and a flight sim can never project real fear or panic, which is essential for learning and developing your reactions

No VR can't replace IRL- but. Once you've had some time with IRL flying (i have 160 flights now) you will transport your IRL flying feelings to VR. When I do cross country glider VR, my palms can still get sweaty and my heart rate can go up when I get too low and can't find a good thermal.

• Congratulations Deanl90 for your first flight on left seat, you discovered feelings you couldn't know from simulation.

As Oldar and Antigoon stated, when you build up some real flight experience, you start integrating these feelings to your simulator.

Happy next flights !

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.