• Have some localisers been deliberately inhibited? Last time I used PC FS2 the offset localiser for the SF area Buchanan runway 19 had stoped working. The 'route' for that runway was straight in, was the 181 degree localiser removed to make the navigation feature route seem better?

• I don't think its necessarily deliberate. Some airports have the same ILS frequency for multiple runways (e.g. LAX) so we have to decide which one to activate and with a route this is easy but it currently doesn't seem like the route or aircraft position or current heading or wind is taken into account yet, so I'm not really sure what's actually computed in the backend. I've walked to the developer and he put it on his todo list :) So this is a known bug now and we just have to wait until he has time to fix it. You all know we are incredibly busy all the time so just give us some time to fix this. But keep the reports flowing, we'll probably go over all of these ILSes in the end just to make sure we really fixed all of it. The more ILSes we collect the easier it becomes to see a pattern why some ILSes aren't working yet even though they should.

• The ILS at KSFO RWY 28L seems not to be aligned with the runway centerline but rather pointing a bit to the right to HDG 285. It is especially noticeable when flying with good visibility (with no crosswind component), capturing the LOC quite early and then performing an Autoland in the A320. Doing that lets your aircraft fly at an angle to the RWY and even leaving it when rolling a bit down the RWY without braking and reverse with the AP still engaged ( = following the LOC signal on Rollout).

Edited once, last by dannyvhm (November 4, 2017 at 10:57 PM).