• Hi all,

I know there is usually a spot in the airport to start from there and then run to the runway. But I found that many times this spot is place quite far away from the terminals.

I wonder whether there is a reason IPACS didn't add the parking spot in the terminals.

And regarding that, are there plans for adding a tow for pushback or having automatic gateways? Is a shame that with the awesome terminals you guys built, I only see them when I go to park the aircraft and not during the preparation of the flight :/.

• Most airports have multiple starting locations already but if you wanted to add more just find the airport that you want and add them to the TSC file.

As for pushback, that is already being looked at and is on the list.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• And regarding that, are there plans for adding a tow for pushback or having automatic gateways? Is a shame that with the awesome terminals you guys built, I only see them when I go to park the aircraft and not during the preparation of the flight .

In the meantime, while a formal pushback is implemented, you can use the reversers on some aircraft (Q400 and Learjet can do it), to simulate the pushback.

Cheers, Ed

• They do? Any airport I start at only has the runways as the starting option. Am I missing something?

You should see white icons of planes NOT on the ruways: those are parking positions. Although I have to say they often aren't positions I would park my plane. But well, at least you are not on the runway and need to taxi a little.

• On the map the white aircraft are additional 'parking' locations, the green aircraft start you on the runways, and the gold aircraft put you on final on the approach in the air.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff