Demonstration of available SDK tools

• Thank you guys, I was stuck during last tentatives with the old 1.3 stable version I've been using for a while in order to get everything show up properly in P3D.

I'll get the dev build of MCX and give it a try asap, hopefully I get a chance next week end.

My next question is, how do we exclude a specific generic building from an existing scenery to place our converted objects ?

In my case, I want to replace a generic building in Lausanne airport with the real one, but as far as I can see all the AD buildings and objects are compiled in the same file : removing this file would remove everything...

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Hi,

scenProc can read a polygon to exclude data. I did this for the Stuttgart airport.

This can be a shape file or even easier: Digitize a polygon in Google Earth and export it as KML.

Arno published the exclude parameter lines in his scenProc thread at fsdeveloper forum.

Rodeo

• Hi,

scenProc can read a polygon to exclude data. I did this for the Stuttgart airport.

This can be a shape file or even easier: Digitize a polygon in Google Earth and export it as KML.

Arno published the exclude parameter lines in his scenProc thread at fsdeveloper forum.

Rodeo

ScenProc, yes, but that's when creating cultivation.

I'm talking about existing 3D objects in the default scenery. Airports are featured with generic 3D buildings... there should be a way to exclude them individually...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• ScenProc, yes, but that's when creating cultivation.

I'm talking about existing 3D objects in the default scenery. Airports are featured with generic 3D buildings... there should be a way to exclude them individually...

Cheers

Antoine

That unfortunately is very difficult to do. There are no 3D objects in our default scenery, they are all added through DLC, and those models are all part of the packages that were released.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff