Main airport hubs in USA

• Welll, now, that actually is nice! I never know where to fly from and to because I don't know what are the bigger airports (apart from the obvious well known few) for the Airbus I am currently flying in AFS2. So thanks, I already found a new flight I can do this afternoon.

EDIT
    And let me say this once again (and I will repeat this until we have this feature): Aerofly FS 2 needs a SEARCH option! I just wasted LOTS of time trying to find a specific airport. This is getting really annoying, I have to say, specially now the sim offers more and more airports.

• Until that update arrives, AirNav is super easy to use and knows just about everything about all the airports in the US, including the location. Lonlat works every time, just not as convenient as a single search box. 😕🤓🙂

Regards,

Ray

• How would you use AirNav to find an aiport in Aerofly then? I can Google for an airport but knowing where it is using Google doesn't really help to find it in the sim, at least not easy, because the sim doesn't show names of cities and so on. So I have to zoom out and see if I can recognize something like a large lake or some shape and after a while I manage to find the airport. But that is still hard because I don't really know how far to zoom in or out to make the map in the sim look like Google...

We simply need a search option. ;)

• How would you use AirNav to find an aiport in Aerofly then? I can Google for an airport but knowing where it is using Google doesn't really help to find it in the sim, at least not easy, because the sim doesn't show names of cities and so on. So I have to zoom out and see if I can recognize something like a large lake or some shape and after a while I manage to find the airport. But that is still hard because I don't really know how far to zoom in or out to make the map in the sim look like Google...

We simply need a search option. ;)

Yes, we need a search option. What I do is use AirNav to find either the name or the identifier of the airport that I am looking for. I see the lat lon without any scrolling at the top of the AirNav page for the airport. I then go to the Locator page in AF2 and use my mouse to find those co-ordinates for the airport.

Regards,

Ray

• I then go to the Locator page in AF2 and use my mouse to find those co-ordinates for the airport.

Good tip. I never even noticed that longlat on the Location map...! This will help indeed. Until we get that Search option. ;)