CYZX coming to Aerofly FS2

• I finally got a ton of reference photos for 14 wing Greenwood CYZX

As a result I am going to make all custom buildings myself and thus I will be able to release it to the public.

I am currently using other people's work for the buildings and so far have been unable to get permission to use them, alas I have decided to do it myself.

It will take some time but I will get there.

All the runways, taxiways, and markings are already done and once I am done the buildings, I can release it.

• Way to go. Let's get this sharing platform started. I'm way behind on the learning curve, but slowly building a UK airfield (Walney in South Cumbria, UK) and very happy to share. Just the models/3D until we work put a solution for photoscenery side of things.

• Please understand that it this point in time you are not allowed to share the aerial images derived from the geoconvert method. You can share the airport and airport models though.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Please understand that it this point in time you are not allowed to share the aerial images derived from the geoconvert method. You can share the airport and airport models though.

Yup. I know. I am also looking at a method to distribute the settings for FSET and Geoconvert Helper along with the 'airport' so that the user can simply plugin the settings into FSET and Geoconverter helper and make the textures necessary for the scenery.

I am even exploring a MACRO method. ie.Download a macro recording program, record the actions in FSET and Geoconvert Helper and include the resulting macro with the distribution. Now all the user has to do is download the macro recorder program and run my macro.

• "I am even exploring a MACRO method. ie.Download a macro recording program, record the actions in FSET and Geoconvert Helper and include the resulting macro with the distribution. Now all the user has to do is download the macro recorder program and run my macro."

How about a zip download that contains FSET preconfigured with an INI that holds the co-ords, as well as the geoconvert helper and ideally a copy of geoconvert which I think runs standalone, so the whole lot could go in a separate folder even if someone already has geoconvert. This would require:

1) Approval from FSET guy. Is he still around? Would he really mind - its all shareware anyway?

2) IPACS approval to bundle geoconvert

3) As above for the helper

4) Ideally the ability to run the helper with commandline or batch file... in fact can FSET run with commandline options, enabling a BAT file for the whole lot?

• Definitely some things to explore