• This morning I created and installed photo scenery of around 90 square nautical miles centered on McKinley National Park Airport in Denali, Alaska. It looks beautiful. Except that the landscape surrounding the highest peak on the North American continent, the third highest mountain on the planet with a summit elevation of 20,310 feet (6,190 m) above sea level, bears a striking resemblance to Kansas or Iowa, or one of the other Great Plains states.

Will we eventually be getting terrain mesh for Alaska in an update, or am I going to have to do that myself? :D

• The elevation boolean switch below in geoconvert tmc file tends to indicate we can compile a mesh, but there's no documentation regarding the input format...

Code
    <[string8][folder_destination_heightmaps][./scenery/elevation/]>
        <[bool][do_heightmaps][true]>

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.