Some GeoConverted imagery is missing after 11/20/2017 FS2 Update

• I just happened to check tonight an area of my GeoConverted imagery near my house - it just has Level 14 and 15 and just 5 files - and it is not showing at all. I tried placing it in a images folder that I could test that was for sure being loaded but still nogo.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave W.

• Did you have these in your default images folder in your documents folder or do you have them defined using the string in your main.mcf.

With the update, the main.mcf file may have lost your defined location string. I would check that first.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff,

The TTC files are in the C:\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\images location (and I have tried moving . I might try to GeoConvert them again and see what happens. I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this. Very peculiar - everything else seems to be fine?? Like I said, they are level 14 without any 9,11,13...

Not a crucial problem at all - just trying to figure out what happened.

Thanks

Dave

• I think that your problem might be that you are only using one level here. Look at that first.

I have over 20 different geoconverted areas running that i made for testing purposes, all of which I'm using levels 11,12,13,14,and 15 in them and they are all there with no missing tiles in-game.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff,

Another thought I had is that I am trying to cover an area in California (north of San Diego) that possibly already has level 14 coverage - maybe some logic was changed that would out prioritize my level 14?? I just wanted to update the imagery since the default is several years old - and then add in a very small Level 15.

I'll keep experimenting

Thanks

Dave W.