Steam related question

• FIrst of all I am not sure this is the right place for my question ...

After installing Aerofly fs2 I also bought Q400, Switzerland and Meigs. All seems to work beautifully, congratulations to the developers ! One thing I do not understand though is the fact that nowhere

on the SSD's on my computer can I find these various software. I have a 500Gb SSD Gb that I intended to dedicate to Flight Simulation but I am afraid Steam seems to install everything

on the system SSD (C) ... which I think is too small to have all the simulation related software. I have also noticed that during the download process from Steam an option to load the programs

on a particular disk or SSD apparently does not exist ! Or alternatively WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???

Is there a way to correct this situation i.e. to transfer the Aerofly related stuff onto the proper SSD without jeopardizing the whole system ?

If yes what will happen next time I purchase an Aerofly extension ? ( Utah, Colorado or Innsbruck ).

Thank you in advance for your help.

• \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64