• Wow ! I just gave the Jungmeister a short flight test.

I was totally amazed by the outstanding visual quality of the airframe, it looks so real congratulations to the modelling team !

As already stated I still have no real life flying experience of the Bücker, despite some privately owned are in excellent shape around the place.

A good friend of my grand father, Francis Liardon, was flying the HB-MIC with a similar yellow livery as in AFS2, seen below in a virtuoso demo somewhere in France.

[Blocked Image: http://www.pionnair-ge.com/spip1/IMG/jpg/Liardon-F-gendarmes-dos.jpg]

Thus I cannot judge the flight model, except the Bückrrr flight behaviour seems very consistent.

A kind of mixture has been introduced, available also for the C172. As currently modeled the behaviour of this feature is not correct, it merely acts as a progressive "power-reducer".

But at least that's a first step into deeper engine simulation, and as such welcomed.

A big THANK YOU for that lovely aircraft, moreover made available for free!

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• I'm a big fan of the Jungmeister too. I'm flying it a lot now. Flying in VR after dusk with stars in the sky over a rural area and you can almost feel the cool wind around your face! In fact some of the driving simulator guys do mount blowers on their rig that respond to speed. It's kind of tempting. https://goo.gl/images/VvYGGV

• Aerofly2 has the best flying physics ever of a flight simulator for PC. I love GA planes in general and taildraggers in particular (I've been flying my own Piper J3 in real life and I flew in a two seater Bücker with a friend some years ago). I have to say that this is actually the first time that a simulation of a plane like this, comes close to the real thing. It is very fun to play flying it in a good computer with joystick and pedals but if you want reality, you have to go to an aero club.

Cheers

FrankyJ3