Aerosoft will release Helgoland Duene for FS2

• Had to look that up. It's an island in the north of Germany.

I guess everyone is waiting for their local scenery to be released... Or using geoconvert to get a basic version of it.

• Hi,

it's only a small island in the North Sea. But it is great to read that an aerofly version will be available.

Find a sample of screenshots here: Flusinews Helgoland

This is an original approach over the sand dunes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pass a whole gang of sea gulls during departure:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I guess we need a German Scenery next ;) Maybe there will come more german Scenerys from Aerosoft.

Well, knowing that Aerosoft already publishes a 1m/pixel photo scenery for Germany with autogen for FSX/P3D, if they're still dealing with the original creator they could quite easily release it for AFS2 once the concept for cultivation is fixed and the tools available.

The colors would deserve some rework and the lack of water textures means a workaround solution must be found, but the heaviest part of the preparation job is done and available to them.

Airports will request some conversion job too.

Let's just hope...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.