• is it possible to get AFS2 to save a flight,

for example i take off in the 747 climb to turn right to a heading of 250 and then climb to 5000 feet, i would like to save this flight and come back some other day and replay it, so i can just sit there and watch, or another occasion someone comes over and wants to see a demo in VR i can replay this saved flight.

Esta es una de las características en la lista. Todavía va a pasar un tiempo antes de que funcione.

A real shame, is to be able to make a flight in virtual reality through the grand canyon of the colorado and be able to record it and then show it to the public of all ages and tastes.

Would be the world's largest seller of Aeroflys Fs 2 and virtual reality hmds.

I am a seller in the field of domestic and professional electronics and this would be a great help to raise my sales of hmds and to refer all the public lover of flights to the website of ipacs.

Any hope for this option to come out in the short term of time ?????

Greetings.

• There are many ways to record a video of a flight in VR for Aerofly. There are already a lot of them all over YouTube and on this forum.

This isn't what the OP was asking.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• We have always announced upcoming features in advance. We don't publish the complete list because it's rather long and we are not sure if some of the features on the list will make the cut so we would rather not list it.

Priorities do change.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• We have always announced upcoming features in advance. We don't publish the complete list because it's rather long and we are not sure if some of the features on the list will make the cut so we would rather not list

Priorities do change.

Thanks for the info. I still think a list of upcoming features, a kind of path forward, will be good for everybody, I mean for IPACS and for the potential customers. Please consider that some potential customers are waiting AFS2 for being a more complete simulator and they could refrain from buying if they don't know to where AFS2 is going to. Also a list will help you to test the market to know which of the features are really interesting to simmers and which not that much.

Anyway, I'm already in, and nobody will take me out. I consider AFS2 a gold jewel!.

Cheers, Ed

There are many ways to record a video of a flight in VR for Aerofly. There are already a lot of them all over YouTube and on this forum.

This isn't what the OP was asking.

If I understand that perfectly, I also know the possibility of recording videos of the flights through shadowplay of nvidia, fraps, etc. etc.

I mean that the program aerofly fs2 is able to record your flight and then that track (track file, * .trk), can be played with the virtual reality hmd and that another person can experience the same flight that the pilot has made before.

Greetings.

If I understand that perfectly, I also know the possibility of recording videos of the flights through shadowplay of nvidia, fraps, etc. etc.

I mean that the program aerofly fs2 is able to record your flight and then that track (track file, * .trk), can be played with the virtual reality hmd and that another person can experience the same flight that the pilot has made before.

Greetings.

Unfortunately that isn't available at this time.

Regards,

Jeff