SOS: Part of the keyboard has stopped working completely !!!!

• Friends, excuse me another question.

I have tried from the view menu to change the keys that reposition the position in the seat (forward, back, left, right) to put it in the exact place I want the vr view.

I have assigned the arrow keys of the courses and dont to operate these keys completely. Its broken.

The arrow keys since I have assigned them to the position of the view, they have stopped working completely within the Aerofly Fs 2.

They do not even work in the menu to choose the aircrafts and dont pass them from left to right.

I have tried to reassign them to other keys (a, w, s, d) and they still do not work.

However, other keys do work, it is as if only those that I try to reprogram stop working.

I know that there is an option with space key to recenter the view in vr, but I want to adjust the detail view (up, down, forward, back, left, right).

What can I do to make the keys that have stopped working completely respond again ?????

Thank you very much for help me.

Greetings.

• The views will automatically disable while in VR.

You can test this by running in standard (non-vr) mode to confirm that they are working correctly.

They would cause a conflict with the natural head movement in VR, this is why it's disabled.

The best thing to do here is bind the 'recenter VR view' to a key or button and use that. You can also modify the aircraft config files but proceed with caution' also, any changed to the aircraft may overwrite what you changed.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Please refer to my answer above in this thread. You can not use the hat switch for your camera view in VR.

The best way to do what you need is to use the 'recenter VR view' by either pressing the space bar (default) or by binding your own key or button.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

Please friend, Can you tell me what to do and with what order do I have to reassign the arrow keys in order to move the menu to the aircfrats and pass them left / right / left to select the model that I want ???

What exact order do I assign in the keyboard configuration menu ???

Since I reprogrammed the cursor keys to try to assign them to move the cabin view in vr, they have not responded again.

My mistake, I am already clear that the vr view can only be recentered with the space key.

Previously, before trying to reprogram them if they worked perfectly and they let me move the aircrafs in the model selection menu.

Try to make your advice, that is, enter aerofly in non-vr mode, but it did not work, they still do not work to move the aircfats and select the model that I want.

However, being inside aerofly, I go to the desktop without closing aerofly (alt + tab) and if they are working perfectly inside the windows desktop.

What may be happening ????

Thank you very much for the help.

Greetings Ipacs team.

• @predator036

I do not know if I understand you correctly, but you do not need any keys to move your body in VR!

I have Oculus Rift. In VR, I always use the mouse +mouse wheel to select the menus and to move the menu to the aircrafts and pass them left / right / left to select the model that I want.

To change the seating position in VR, I move my upper Body on may chair (forward, back, left, right) to put it in the exact place I want and then I press the spacebar

and the view is as I want it.

For example, in the Cessna 172, If I want to see a bit more over the cowling, so I go with my body (head) a little deeper and press spacebar and

when I'm back to normal sitting position, I see over the cowling. And so on.

Why you can not reassign your keys, so I'm sorry I can not help you!

Greetings

Jakob

• Please read over our wiki under settings/controller setup HERE

This will give you a better understanding of controller/keyboard setup.

Regards,

Jeff