• This is hard coded into Aerofly. A while ago we reviewed the population of trees and found this good balance. When there are too many trees there were problems with loading and performance. Also, with more trees, the way that trees are currently populated, placed them all over the place. So they had to be reduced to what they are currently.

If we can get more control over the placement of trees (which is expected down the road a bit) maybe an 'extreme' setting can be added?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• This is hard coded into Aerofly. A while ago we reviewed the population of trees and found this good balance. When there are too many trees there were problems with loading and performance. Also, with more trees, the way that trees are currently populated, placed them all over the place. So they had to be reduced to what they are currently.

If we can get more control over the placement of trees (which is expected down the road a bit) maybe an 'extreme' setting can be added?

Yes, please add an ‘extreme’ option! My computer can handle that.