• ok so yesterday when i did a short flight in AFS2 i noticed alot of stuttering, so I went back to the oculus home page "desktop" and i noticed if i moved my head fast left to right there was this jerky movement, so i knew it was not something only from AFS2, so i downloaded Geforce experience and that updated my GPU drivers to the latest drivers ( i had not updated my drivers for a good 2 months or more) and then i went to the oculus desktop and no more stutters there, so i booted up AFS2 and it was smooth as butter!

So just make sure your GPU drivers are upto date for those who are experience stuttering.

• We released two updates recently that specifically corrected the stuttering that everyone was seeing in Aerofly. This was not likely caused by graphics card drivers, however, everyone should always insure that you have both the latest version of Aerofly running as well as graphics card drivers.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff