Best control addons?

• Something fairly inexpensive that adds a huge amount to the experience is a bass shaker attached to your seat. In piston engine planes like the Corsair, Bücker, etc, you’ll get the engine vibrations, thumps when you touch down, etc.

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, 2 dof Motion, Valve Index

• The CH Throttle Quadrant adds 6 levers for prop, throttle, and mixture for those twin engine aircraft, plus 12 assignable buttons, and the CH rudder pedals add not only the rudder pedals, but toe brakes as well. And they'll work with your yoke with no problems. You can even program them all as a single unit with the CH software. After that, you need an Oculus Rift or an HTC Vive. Or at minimum, TrackIR 5 if VR makes you queasy. But VR is best.

• This are my wish/ list /order

Sound, (very simple to do )

Oculus rift, sometimes for 450 bucks ! ( very nice, very simple, but 450 bucks )

vibration, (simple , but effectful )

good handles , like yoke, pitch, pdeals ( easy but expensive )

moving seat ( can be simple and cheap ...can very expensive and hard to do ( but very effectful )

look at my link in signature :) mostly i did it all

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• I bought the Gametrix JetSeat SE (flight Sim Edition mod) from Andre's shop, and it adds incredibly to the immersion factor, especially when flying in VR. It has 8 vibration motors and the custom mod has a joystick cutout which is perfect for my seat since I mounted my HOTAS Warthog to it. It comes in olive green and black.

Although the green looks good, I decided to get the black since my gaming seat is black padding with blue fabric.

Took few weeks to get here (NY) from Russia, but it was well worth it.

I'd love a motion platform. Maybe soon.

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

• Thank you All for your suggestions, fortunately I already have the Oculus Rift which immerses you in the experience but I like the shaker and the extra throttle quadrant ideas. Redtail, thanks for the suggestion on the JetSeat, I made sure the wife saw it on my screen as well.

And Higgy, your links to the YouTube videos of the gimble were amazing, it was the coolest thing I've seen in awhile. That would seriously take it to the next level.

• One small thing I forgot to mention about the JetSeat (actually the software). The AFS2 support is a bit limited at the moment, due to the beta state of his software (SimShaker Wings). So the effects are a bit weak right now, compared to the level of motion feedback you get from DCS and X-Plane. I believe he is working on improving this.

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

• I bought "Simshaker wings" a few weeks ago and put 5 buttshakers on different Locations under my flightsim rig.

Wow!

I can recommed the software from Andre.

Sure there is room for improvement, but flying is now much more immersive in VR.

Thumps up ! :thumbup:

And i orderd the new ForceFeel o8 pad .

Can´t wait to use it with the pimax in the near future!

Pimax 5k+, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive , Samsung Odyssee, Pimax 4k, TH Hotas Warthog, Saitek Yoke Equipment and waiting for Feel Three Motion Simulator