Is there a shortcut to getting the updated Robin DR400 flying in AF2? Maybe one or two files to install.

• You will need to completely uninstall your current Aircraft Converter and download and install the new one in the latest SDK Tools

Then download and re compile the latest Aircraft Workshop - DR400

Also make sure that you delete your old DR400 folder in your documents\Aerofly FS 2\ Aircraft folder

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hmmm. My current version of the sdk tools is 7/16/17 - 20170714 - the a/c converted is dated 2/14/17, and the content converted is dated 2/3/17. These dates sound a little dated.

Meanwhile I am downloading the latest workshop DR400.

Thanks.

Ray

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• Don't forget the SDK tools as you will need the new aircraft converter from that package as well.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Don't forget the SDK tools as you will need the new aircraft converter from that package as well.

OK thanks. I think I have the most up-to-date versions of everything now. Now to build a Robin . . . .

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

ready for some voices in the sky? now available . . . Aerofly FS2 RC ATC https://afs2rcatc.com/

• Have you actually uninstalled the Aircraft Converter?

Then run the new version and install that one. Then all you really have to do is find the DR400 job folder and right click on it to find the aircraft converter , then compile

Regards,

Jeff

• Have you actually uninstalled the Aircraft Converter?

Then run the new version and install that one. Then all you really have to do is find the DR400 job folder and right click on it to find the aircraft converter , then compile

Yep. I found the answer and thought I had deleted the post. Sorry. Now I am flying the base Robin DR400. - thanks for all the steps -

Now, I want to add the blue N60644 repaint (that is actually the real world N number from one of my airplanes from long ago) :P

Regards,

Ray