• Good lord, 75.000 :D :D

Meanwhile i was able to get the TSC file working . Stupid enough , i had reversed Lon with Lat :D

Easily done. Little things like that are what prompted me to make a tool for it.

• Hi Fans...

i did not found the mistake in my File.

i make a folder ".. places/ Germany" at my own HDD Drive, there are also the "Scenery/ Images" files, i

put in the tsc File and the file "runway.tmb".

And then i started Aeroflight...and i see nothing at EDDK Places.

i have the structur from places/ Germany copy in Documents... or in Steam Aeroflight Scenery/places wehre it is USA.

But nothing functinaly in any folder..

Where are my mistake?

THX

ULi

• Hello I do not understand why I do not see CALVI airport, here is the code:

Edited 2 times, last by Maxime (February 10, 2018 at 8:45 PM).

• That string needs to be 'lonlat'

The construction

<[string8][coordinate_system][swiss]>

is used in the airports of the CH DLC and appears to work when reused for dummy airports in cultivation of Austria.

Must be aliased to lonlat internally.

cheers

/Stu

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Z170-A | 16Gb DDR4 | Samsung SSD 950 PRO NVME M.2 256GB | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on GP102-A GPU | Oculus CV1 | Windows 10

• It's not. It will only reference like that due to internal coding specifically for that particular DLC.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It's not. It will only reference like that due to internal coding specifically for that particular DLC.

I stripped down a CH airport TSC to use as a template for cultivation efforts between CH and LOWI

Since the airport is dummy and the runway hidden the [swiss] coordinate system value may not be doing the correct thing outside of the CH DLC but it would not be visible in any case.

Hopefully a future release will have something like Kenneth's autoGenLocator concept so we will not have to drag around dummy TMB and meaningless textures for cultivation not associated with an airport.

cheers

/Stu

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Z170-A | 16Gb DDR4 | Samsung SSD 950 PRO NVME M.2 256GB | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on GP102-A GPU | Oculus CV1 | Windows 10