• What version number have you got? I have had a buggy beta for over 3 months. They mentioned beta a while back so I presume they won't mind me quoting version 2.5.17 from September. My old phone seems to have reverted to 2.4.13 from November 2016.

I can't find an update on the play store.

• There is no pressure, I have AF1 also on android, I have FS and FS2 on both iOS and PC so I'm not hungry! The beta works well so far in android 8.1 and the fixed PAPI intensity is a bigger plus than the glass cockpit bug is a minus. The 737 is superb in 1,800 vertical pixel resolution on a PIXEL C, it is not a perfect tablet either.

Merry Christmas to everyone in Tübingen. :)

• Down loaded this game using Stream. I have been flying simulators since 1984 and have experienced many changes. I understand that this program is new and developing rapidly, almost daily. I'm really liking it. It is what I have been waiting for.

A Few questions:

1. How do I determine if I have the current update and where do I go to acquire it.

2. I do not have the Bombardier 8Q-400 in my barn. Where and how do I get it?

3. I also don't have maps for NY. Where and how do I get them?

4. When I land the F15 or F18, the speed brake pops up. How can I lower it? Presently have to get another plane to resolve the issue.

Thanks

• 1. From the main menu click the "about" button, the version number is in the top left

2. The Q400 has to be installed as a downloadable content (DLC) within Steam. Go to the product page of the Aerofly simulator and you'll find links to all DLCs available for Aerofly. One of them is the Q400 which is a free download.

3. As for the Q400 you can get the New York DLC as a download which you need to purchase from the shop first.

4. Check the control assignment on the airbrake in the control settings. I think you have the button "b" assigned to both: brakes and airbrakes as per default. Assign a button to lower the airbrakes (there may be shift+b or so as default, I'm not sure though).

• Still working on my problem with speed brake retraction. Cannot find any buttons, switches, levers, etc. in Learjets, F15s and F18 that address this issue.

Open to all suggestions.

Looking at Miggs field brought back lots of memories. This is where it all started.

• Still working on my problem with speed brake retraction. Cannot find any buttons, switches, levers, etc. in Learjets, F15s and F18 that address this issue.

Open to all suggestions.

Looking at Miggs field brought back lots of memories. This is where it all started.

The Learjet has a spoiler lever next to the throttle quadrant, for the f15 and f18 I think only the control assignments currently work.

In the controls menu press the "b" key repeatedly which will highlight the airbrakes in the list. Then on the left side click into the blank field and then press another button to assign the retraction. You could also assign an axis to the airbrake