Is the new Monterey Field clearly highlighted

• Hello All,

I have purchased the new Monterey Field and looking forward to enjoying it. Actually, tonight I was going to do just that except I was tapped on

the shoulder and told to vamoose out of my room so the grandson could go to bed. Put's you off Xmas and rellies visiting.:cursing:

Anyway, I saw just enough of the USA map to notice it's not highlighted, is it me or is it like that on everyone else's computer. Better to know now in case I made a mistake in downloading.

At any rate reading JV's summary on what's happening next year, over on Orbx, it looks like AFS2 is in for a lot of fun next year. Great.

Have a beaut Xmas guys and gals, and get ready for the fun soon to happen on here in 2018.

Jim

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Hi AOB.

Best wishes to you and yours for Xmas and the upcoming 2018.

Nope you just answered the question for me. As I mentioned, I had a fleeting look at the USA map last night on the computer screen.

I am one of the poorer downloaders in the business as once it's finished downloading I'm lucky if it installed in the right place, so I wondered whether it was a 'oh no not again' moment for me or in fact it wasn't clearly shown and you went and found it like the LOWI before it.

So all answered. Thanks.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH