Monterey Field on youtube brilliant mine awful..help

• Hello all.

I don't want to ask for help tomorrow, or the following day as Santa makes his run through both hemisphere's.

I have a problem. I purchased Monterey Field a few days ago, then installed it. I flew twice and thought this can't be right. Lack of colour, trees etc it looked like the default. Checked Youtube and came across one posted a few days ago. Brilliant, colourful and lots of trees.

I've obviously done something wrong in the download or such. I double checked I had it installed under AFS2, yes it was in it's folder.

Now that's about as far as my knowledge goes on checking for problems. Screen set for 1920 x 1080, what have I not done??

Sorry about this, could someone please help this old foggie. Bought through FSX.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• "Bought through FSX"? You mean through Orbx Direct right? If you have any other Orbx sceneries are they working alright? Maybe try reinstalling. Sometimes random things happen. But if you're using FTX Central it should work straight up. You can uninstall and reinstall easily in that application.

- Ashley

P3D v4 / AFS2 / XP11 | Intel i7-4790K oc'ed @ 4.6GHz | 16GB RAM | 8GB Nvidia GTX1070 | Windows 10 64-bit | Oculus Rift

• Asheroo.

Hello and thank you for your very helpful reply. Yes, Orbx Direct sorry (there's that many names floating about these days this old fella gets bloody confused). However you say it's easy, I've always been to scared to touch the uninstall/install in Orbx Direct, but I'll have a go and make doubly sure it's the AFS2 blue button I hit.

I am very grateful for your help as I shot into FSX? and had a look at Monterey and it's really beautiful.

Thanks again, Regards. Jim

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

• Asheroo, Your'e better the that big guy with the white beard and red coat.

Followed you and now we really are in business.

Thanks very much indeed. I'll leave a whole flaggon out tonight, not just a glass of beer.

Thanks again.

Jim.