2 wishes for the planes

• Hi all,

this here is for Jan I think.

1. Will you please do a very detailed tutorial for the King Air, according to the design of the panel and monitors and AP.

It's a nice model and I think it's worth it. I can fly it but I am not so shure about all details built in.

2. Will you please delete this outside sound "drei" from the Cessna? It doesn't make any sense and is absolute annoying. ||

You can hear it every 20 seconds or so when in the outside view and average rpm.

Cheers,

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Hi Andreas,

1) Right now the King Air is not really finished in terms of its avionics. A tutorial would only make sense when everything works as it should. Right now some really nice features are missing in the King Air I think. This will take some time. Then we can do a full flight tutorial. The AP in the king air works just like the autopilot in the Q400 or LJ45. The source button is in the small panel right of the PFD.

2) don't know which sound that is, I'll check when I have time. Is it just my cessna mod or the default cessna, too?

Merry Christmas,

Jan

• Hi Jan,

yes, this is good to hear because I like the model very much but I am not really satisfied with the operation of the avionics.

I was a bit uncertain if this is me or the model. Than I can wait until you have time to finish it, no problem.

It's the stock Cessna. I am afraid I didn't try your mod so far :S but I will do this now and check it for the sound.

As well Merry Christmas and nice holidays,

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Merry and happy everything.

Is there a way to make the King Air's Rate Of Climb needle more visible, perhaps a 'reflective' edge?

Ho ho ho!

Merry everything to you too :D

We could just make it thicker? When I overhaul the C90GTx avionics I'll make it realistic, maybe the real world needle is thicker, maybe it has a black shadow for more contrast like in the A320 for the flight director bars, maybe the background versus the needle will have more contrast, Idk yet.

• I look forward to a much improved King Air. I love King Airs, they're great for low altitude regional travel. The recent turboprop behaviour changes have made a good difference thus far.

- Ashley

P3D v4 / AFS2 / XP11 | Intel i7-4790K oc'ed @ 4.6GHz | 16GB RAM | 8GB Nvidia GTX1070 | Windows 10 64-bit | Oculus Rift