Plan/setup how to you have your controller?

• Hello All.

I did ask this on FSX as well but the setting for this fine sim will be different.

My family swooshed all the moths out of their wallets:* and bought me a Saitech X52 controller (not the pro). The box arrived and the X52 was inside. Cripes in the old days if you bought something you got a manual and some

idea on how to set it up. Not this.

If you have one of these would you mind informing me what buttons went where (program it) and let me know how you programmed it.

I would be extremely grateful for any help. Just e-mail me, my address is below.

Jim...my e-mail: zl2bmh@kinect.co.nz

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

Edited once, last by Taranakian (December 31, 2017 at 11:10 PM).

• Yes, I got that thanks very much. (Actually I would have written sooner but I couldn't find where I posted it!!

You don't happen to have your plan available do you ( forgot what the correct word is) you what you assigned to what.

Jim

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH