Moving POV in VR mode

• For VR, it's best to use the VR Recenter function to recenter yourself. Either bind a button on your controller for 'Center View for VR' (recommended) or use the default space bar. You can find this in the settings/controls menu.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• And with as much seems to be rendered on the AFS2 aircraft, if you have the room, try getting out of the cockpit and check the plane out from the outside. It’s very weird. But be careful since you aren’t seeing your real surroundings, or, take the headset off and take up a position and then put the headset back on.

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, 2 dof Motion, Valve Index

• I use the Move forward (up)/back(down)/left/right/up(Pageup)/down(PageDown) commands found in the Settings->Controls->View tab. I use the POV hat for four of those. For some aircraft I want to move close to the instrument panel and others, move away from it.

• I use the Move forward (up)/back(down)/left/right/up(Pageup)/down(PageDown) commands found in the Settings->Controls->View tab. I use the POV hat for four of those. For some aircraft I want to move close to the instrument panel and others, move away from it.

Same here. I find I'm always a touch to the right and a bit low down in the C172 for example. It would be nice to able to store saved defaults.

• Hi, thanks for your comnents. It finally worked, the problem was an interference with my wireless keyboard. I plugged an extension cable to the receiver and it now works fine. It looks like too many USB3 produces a lot of noise.

Glad you got it.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff