I show my age when downloading

• Hello All.

I took time today to check out the downloads that some very fine and talented modders have put up for

our use. Beautiful they are too.

But I'm afraid I'm a bit concerned (old age?), when it comes to downloading by other than the side I have run with from the start.

But then again, those free downloads look extremely tasty too.

If someone could answer a question for me in may give me the my missing confidence.

Will any of them interfere or could, with Orbx/IPACS scenery or any part of an already fantastic Sim.

Taranakian (Jim)

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• If you are referring to our downloads section here on our forum, no they will not interfere. I test each download out personally before placing in the downloads section. Also, I have created the Florida Keys scenery that you see in there and I work for IPACS.

It's all safe to download as long as you follow the instructions that come with them.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Great, thank you guys. I must have been getting a little tired last night when I wrote that, as I read it again this morning and thought "what a absolute dumb question" of course they wouldn't react with IPACS/Orbx otherwise you wouldn't post them.

Sorry gentlemen, I'll go off and give myself an uppercut.

Jim. Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH