Snow Day-It’s Time For Aerofly 2

• I'm not sure that I had any of those products. Back then I was almost solely interested in single engine GA aircraft. I rarely flew anything big.

I have no memory of those products either. Same here, I rarely touched anything bigger than a KingAir back then or now. With the exception of the Level-D 767 (which I fell in love with), the big iron never appealed to me much.

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

• I also tested the VR support for X-Plane 11.

I love X-Plane 11 but boy, they are miles away from what I get with AF2 in terms of visuals and performance in VR. AF2 is the king of VR simulation right now.

Yes! Agreed.

In fact, IMO there are only two things that XP has the upper hand on right now (VR wise).

1. Helicopters!

I've spent the past week checking out their "VR preview" and boy oh boy.........The Bell 407 and 412 (payware addons) are simply amazing in VR!!!

2. Road traffic.

There's something very rewarding and immersive about looking down at all of those cars and trains in VR. Even if they are a bit screwy sometimes with their behavior..... i.e. randomly disappearing/reappearing and following broken roads and train tracks, lol.

Redtail

KFRG, KTEB, KEWR, KLGA

~Straighten up and fly right~

DESKTOP: i7-7700k @5GHz (water cooled), Nvidia GTX 1080Ti FTW3, 32GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Home 64 bit,

TM HOTAS Warthog (large spring removed), Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, YOKO yoke!

Laptop (gaming): Acer Predator Helios 500- Intel Core i7-8750H @4.1GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD/1TB HDD.

Gametrix JetSeat FSE (Flight Sim Edition)-USB Vibrating pad. Nextlevel V3 Motion Platform / Sim cockpit.

Edited once, last by Redtail (January 10, 2018 at 3:36 PM).