Strange error messages from content converter

• Hi,

today I tried to follow the videos from Karl-Heinz and created a very basic runway. Now I tried to convert it with the content converter tool from the SDK. But I get error messages like

0.08: converting folder = './'

0.09:

0.09: converting 27 image files in parallel

0.09: ERROR: (image './@AudioToastIcon.png' dimensions is not power of two -> 44 x 44

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@AudioToastIcon.png')

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@AudioToastIcon.png')

0.09: ERROR: (image './@WindowsUpdateToastIcon.png' dimensions is not ERROR: (image './@bitlockertoastimage.png' dimensions is not power of two -> 44 x 44

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@WindowsUpdateToastIcon.contrast-black.png')

0.09: ERROR: (image './@bitlockertoastimage.png' dimensions is not power of two -> 44 x 44

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@WindowsHelloFaceToastIcon.png')

0.09: ERROR: (image './@bitlockertoastimage.png' dimensions is not power of two -> 44 x 44

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@bitlockertoastimage.png')

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@bitlockertoastimage.png')

0.09: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './@language_notification_icon.png')

0.09: ERROR: (image './DefaultAccountTile.png' dimensions is not power of two -> 30 x 30

0.10: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './DefaultAccountTile.png')

0.10: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './DefaultAccountTile.png')

0.10: ERROR: (cannot convert image file './OkDone_80.contrast-black.png'

and so on... It is very confusing to me, because I don't use any of these files in my project. The names and sizes sound like Icons?!

I have no ideas... ?(

• That was my first thought, too. ButI opened the "content_converter_config.tmc" file from inside of my project folder. And I didn't change the input folder config in the tmc , it's still <[string8][input_folder][./]> I changed none of the dir config entries.

In my project folder there are only the tgi files for ryw/decal/obj and their related texture tif files. No other image files like thos png.

I searched for those files, they are from the C:\Windows\System32 directory. Where could the converter tools gets this path from?

Edited once, last by StrongSafety (January 10, 2018 at 1:18 PM).

• Hi,

since we don't know your TMC I attach one here.

Please save this into your project folder and rename it from .TXT to .TMC (due to forum limitations of file names).

You only have to edit a single line then to match your output folder:

<[string8][output_folder][scenery/places/usa/ca/bermuda_dunes/]>

Then run the content_converter_config.TMC by right click with mouse: Run...

Prerequsites:

Make sure, you have installed the latest version of the SDK, please compare file date in the SDK download section.

Your project folder must contain the TGI and related TIF, but also the TSC of your airport.

Good success

Rodeo

• Made some different checks. If I open my content_converter_config.TMC from context menu with content converter tool, it results in the above described errors.

If I use Powershell with the command "%ProgramFiles%\Aerofly FS 2 Content Converter\aerofly_fs_2_content_converter.exe" ./content_converter_config.tmc then it works without errors.

It's the same and unchanged converter config file :huh: