• I have today reinstalled aerofly ultimate on a new pc, a i7700k, windows 10, 16 gb ram, 1080gpu

My problem now is every time I configure my Spectrum dxe and run the sim it will not save the settings and after each time I load up the sim I have to re calibrate everything again. Am I doing something wrong. It use to work fine on my old pc, an FX 8350 plus all the specs of new machine

• can you test with administrator rights ?

click right on shortcut and select "run as administrator"

• No it does not make any difference, it keeps saying found new controller, usb dummy interface. I have the proper dongle I got from ipacs and its always worked fine up until today. I have a g25 wheel connected and various usb devises for sim racing but it always picks up the dummy interface and saves it and has never asked to re calibrate every time I load up the game

• I have managed to sort it out. I installed the Aerofly to its default location on C drive. I normally put all my sims on a different drive other than C drive, this however was not the case for Aerofly Ultimate. It did not like the other install so moving to the default C drive has fixed my problem. I have tried several times to re-start the sim and it always starts on my last flown airfield and plane/heli and also all settings are saved. Not sure why that all was but anyway its all working fine so thanks for your help

Dave