Aerofly FS 2 for Mac OS?!

• hi there

i am still waiting for FS2 on Mac OS, two years now… after the update to high sierra FS1 is also not running smooth like before under sierra. one year ago, i found a post with an info about the mac version of FS2 will be in progress and maybe released in the late 2017. now i didn't find any info about the development status. what is going on with the mac version of FS2?! any chance for a soon release or is the project completly canceled or we have to play on our ipads (i don't like the ipad version and want use it). also a solution with a win emulator is for me no option.

• This is in progress as we speak.

It's pending upon approval from Apple. There will be an official announcement once we hit that next step.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• hi there

i am still waiting for FS2 on Mac OS, two years now… after the update to high sierra FS1 is also not running smooth like before under sierra. one year ago, i found a post with an info about the mac version of FS2 will be in progress and maybe released in the late 2017. now i didn't find any info about the development status. what is going on with the mac version of FS2?! any chance for a soon release or is the project completly canceled or we have to play on our ipads (i don't like the ipad version and want use it). also a solution with a win emulator is for me no option.

I can't tell when this was posted, it just says Friday, but not what year or month, but I'm still running Aerofly FS 1 on my imac and desparately wanting FS 2. I see drhotwing1 replied this comment with "this is in progress as we speak. It's pending upon approval from Apple." But how long ago was that posted?

• Posted a few days ago and the comment still holds true.

Upon approval by Apple the new version will be available.

A press release will follow.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I can't tell when this was posted, it just says Friday, but not what year or month, but I'm still running Aerofly FS 1 on my imac and desparately wanting FS 2. I see drhotwing1 replied this comment with "this is in progress as we speak. It's pending upon approval from Apple." But how long ago was that posted?

Just move your mouse over "friday" and it will show you the date of the posting.

• If you plan to use a mouse for flight control, FS 2 will not get the job done. A third party app might allow your mouse to present itself to FS 2 as a joystick, in which case that might be a solution. If so, I will post the info in this forum for the other people who dislike joystick controllers as much as I do. I can't believe the devs deactivated this FS 1 capability in FS 2...

• I found Aerofly 2 for Mac OS yesterday in the AppStore.

Works fine on my iMac 27", but i miss the swiss scenery.

Will there be a possibility to buy or to add this scenery, which is part of Aerofly 1?

• I’m a mac user too. I’ve Windows just for the games; no directx and the opengl is ‘old’ on OS X…

How does it run for you? I’ve a R9 NANO, on a Mac Pro lying around… X-Plane on the mac well, simply runs… like a pig!

Kind regards to all,

Xanix

• I found Aerofly 2 for Mac OS yesterday in the AppStore.

Works fine on my iMac 27", but i miss the swiss scenery.

Will there be a possibility to buy or to add this scenery, which is part of Aerofly 1?

How does it fly? I have a 2010 iMac 27" with 16 gb RAM and ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB graphics card and 2.93 ghz Intel Core i7 Processor. Will it run smoothly?